This fits your. Functions:
1. SPD:Current Speed
2. ODO:Odometer (Total Distance)
3. DST: Trip Distance(One-Time Mileage)
4. MXS:Maximum Speed
5. AVS:Average Speed
6. TM: Elapsed Time(Riding Time)
7. CLK: Clock (12H/24H)
8. SCAN:- Screen display varies among ODO, DST, MXS, AVS, TM, RPM,CLK every 4 seconds
9. "+" "-" - Comparator
10.Setting Speed Scale (km/h, m/h)
11. Set Tyre Circumference(Measure the diameter of wheel, multiply by 3.14, get the perimeter of wheel)
12. The total length of the initial value setting (SETTING TYRE CIRCUMFERENCE)
13. Driving data sampling (FREEZE FRAME MEMORY)
14. Maintenance reminder(MAINTENANCE ALERT)
15. AUTO ON/Sleep Mode(No used it after 5 minutes ,automatically switch to sleep mode)
Screen:1.81 inches LCD display
Dimension: 2.07*2.68*0.62 in
How to turn on the backlight?
The bike computer screen will be lighted up when you press any key for 1 second. If it still doesn't light, maybe the battery is not connected well or the battery is down. Please try to connect it well or replace it.
▶For your good user experience, please read the instruction carefully. If you have difficulties on installation, please refer to the 3rd picture above, or you can contact us.
▶Setting instruction: the RIGHT KEY is for setting and changing number, and the LEFT KEY is to confirm your setting and entering into next setting.
For example, the first one you need to set up is "Tyre Circumference", you can press the right key to change the number, and then press the left key to confirm. Next, you need press the left key again to enter into the setting of the "KM/hr or Mile/hr Mode", then press right key to choose and left key to confirm.
Bike Computer ThorFire W408 Wireless Bicycle Speedometer Waterproof Bike Odometer with LCD Display Cycle Computer Auto & MultiFunction aesKc3Ws