- Monitor fleet driving activity (location, direction, speed, traffic, and more) with a GPS tracker with 100% accuracy using Google Maps so you can always find your fleet drivers.
- Review driving routes with GPS tracking, set geofences around important driver locations (jobsite, home office, or restricted areas) and know when the vehicle is in use with the Linxup GPS vehicle tracking device.
- Get nationwide 3G car tracking coverage updated every minute (U.S. only product). Tracking service is only $22.99/month with no contract options and no cancellation fees.
- Use Linxup's valuable reports and dashboard to reduce your fleet’s fuel consumption and monitor driver safety. Make more service calls and reach more customers each day.
- Free GPS tracking mobile apps with unlimited real-time email & text message alerts. Tracker installs into OBD port and includes manufacturer's limited lifetime device warranty.
Linxup is a 3G GPS tracking device for companies, fleets and personal vehicles that are interested in vehicle GPS. Use Linxup GPS trackers to quickly identify driver locations, reduce fuel usage, increase efficiency, review driving history and monitor driver safety & performance.
The Linxup GPS system makes it easy to take advantage of powerful GPS tracking capabilities. Linxup’s GPS trackers simply installs connecting 3 wires under the dash of any car or truck.
The web-based GPS system lets you track vehicles in real-time and review driving history on an interactive map with vehicle GPS details on direction, speed, stops and more.
In addition to the web-based fleet management system, Linxup GPS trackers have a native mobile app for iOS and Android. This provides the flexibility to monitor driving activity and the location of your tracking device even when you’re not in the office.
Built-in GPS tools allow you to monitor safe driving habits such as speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration. Text and email alerts tell you when a driver speeds, brakes abruptly, accelerates rapidly, a GPS tracking device is tampered with or a vehicle is used outside of authorized hours. The GPS system creates a driver safety report card that summarizes and rates each driver's activity and compares it with the other drivers in your fleet
The GPS system also allows you to track and monitor vehicle maintenance activities over time.
Setup Geofences (virtual boundaries on the map) to identify important locations and monitor when your GPS vehicle tracker enters or exits these locations.
Linxup GPS trackers can reduce fuel usage in your vehicles by as much as 20% per month by monitoring and coaching your drivers to reduce speeds and eliminate unnecessary vehicle idling.
Each Linxup tracking device requires a $22.99/month service with no contracts or cancellation fees in order to access the tracking GPS system.
Linxup LPWAS1 Wired GPS Tracker with Real Time 3G GPS Tracking Car/Truck Tracking Device and Locator No Contracts I4SWemix